20 August 2013

Be Happy, Go Stress Free Workshop (Sept. 8)

I'm so excited with all the events and activities that Manila Workshops will be holding in the next few months.  One of the workshops that I am very interested in joining is this one:



The “Be Happy, Go Stress Free” workshop will be held on on Sunday, September 8, 9:00am - 12:00nn at Babyland, 548 Facilities Center, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. The workshop is perfect for moms who are ready to give up stress and to allow themselves to have a calmer and happier life. Jayme of the blog Optimommy.com will be the speaker for the event.
You will benefit from this workshop if…
  • You are a busy working mom living a high – stress life and you want to learn a fast tool to feel more confident and more calm even as you try to balance building a career and nourishing a family.
  • You are a Work at home or stay at home mom and you want to have an easy stress reliever to help you manage the pressures of making a living while making a home almost 24/7.
  • You’ve gained weight because of stress eating and you want to kickstart your weight loss journey on the right foot.
  • You always worry about money and you want to feel more confident about your finances so you can figure out how to keep it flowing in your life.
  • You are open, willing and ready to practice  a simple yet effective tool to change your life and to share your insights with fellow moms.

I've always been a worrier and when I became a mom, I became even more.  Suffice to say, I was always stressed worrying about my daughter, my work and my mom's sickness.  Even after two years, I still worry about everything.  It would be such a welcome change for me to have a new perspective in life and continue on living a healthy life.

If you are like me, who wants to have a life change, head on over to Manila Workshop's page at http://manilaworkshops.com/2013/07/be-happy-go-stress-free.html to get more information and sign up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment