25 September 2011

Mall Trip for Ava

We spent the afternoon at Shangri-La Mall to attend the Babywearing Meet 3.  When Ava was 2 weeks old, we bought a Saya Carrier from Indigo Babies during Expo Mom in Rockwell.  We were able to use it for a couple of months using the duyan position.  However, since Ava has grown a lot in the past couple of months, we had to learn the other carrying positions for her.  The Babywearing Meeting was a perfect place to learn the other positions since the owner and staff that created it was there.  We were able to ask help from Joy and she was more than happy to help us out.  

I had a great time talking with other Moms and also seeing all the mommy bloggers that I follow like Eliza of The Painter's Wife, Cai of Apples and Dumplings and Benz of MimmaBenz.  Also was happy to see Buding Aquino-Dee who is the creator of the Saya.

After the meet, we walked around the mall.  It was nice to come back and visit my go to mall when I was in college.  Brings back so many memories.  It was also surprising to see all the changes.  They even have a newly created Breastfeeding Room in the 2nd floor of the mall!  It was so new that the refrigerator was not even unpacked.  :D  

I wish that we lived closer to Shangri-La.  I miss going there so much.  Maybe when we get a car, we can go there more often.  :D



Wow, so this is Gymboree?

Can we come back so I can play?


My new ride


Shangri-La's breastfeeding room. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I bought a Saya Carrier but couldn't instruction on how to use it with a newborn. Can you pls teach me? My email address is clijune@gmail.com.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete