19 November 2011

Here's to One Crazy Year Together


One year ago, Alain and I got married at the Manila City Hall.  It was a small ceremony with just both sets of our parents.  My cousin and Alain's friend acted as our witnesses.  Little did we know that this would be the start of one crazy life together.  There were many ups but also very heart crushing downs more specifically the death of my mother.  I've learned during this past year that everything that happens indeed has a purpose and to never question why things happen the way that they do.  Married life has been tough, I'm sure everyone would say that but having Alain as a partner is one of the reasons why I'm able to wake up in the morning and go about my day accordingly.  

Besides, what else could I look for now that my life looks like this?


Happy anniversary Dada!  Ava and I love you very much!  Here's to many more years of craziness together.

No comments:

Post a Comment