11 January 2012

A Day at the Farm

A day before my Dad's birthday, we all trooped to the farm in Pililla, Rizal for some rest and relaxation.  The last time I was there, I was pregnant with Ava.  I'm glad that we were finally able to bring Ava to see the goats and the fish pond and it was great to see her enjoying very much.  She wouldn't stop screaming and shouting at the goats.  Ava didn't even flinch when my Dad put her on top of a goat.  :D  What was funny to see was that Ava and Virgil weren't afraid of the goats but Ryza, my 6 year old niece and Naima, Ava's 5 year old cousin were terrified of the goats.  Just goes to show you how fearless babies are.  :D











 This was a perfect day.  The adults were able to relax and eat fresh food while the kids were able to burn energy by running around.  Plus, we were able to breathe fresh, clean air.  The farm isn't fully complete yet though.  We don't have a house where we can sleep overnight.  We do have 3 open nipa huts where we just sit and hang around at.  


Now, to find an excuse to go there again.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment