14 January 2012

Spending New Year's Day with the Solises

Our New Years Day was spent in Novaliches where Mama's family lives.  This is the second time I've been there for New Years.  The first time was when I was still pregnant with Ava.  I'm glad that we were finally able to bring Ava.  :D  The pictures below were from the camera of Alains' cousin, Suzette.  

My favorite shot of my husband and daughter.  Can't you just feel the love?  hehehe...This is currently my profile picture in Facebook.


A shot of Alain's brother, Alvin and his son, Virgil.  Virgil is a spitting image of his Dad.  It's true.  I have pictures to prove it.  Even Naima, his daughter, thought that one picture of him was a picture of her brother.

The children of the Solis cousins.  The next generation.   


The Solis siblings. Mama's brothers, sisters and in-laws.



So cute!  Just want to bite my daughter's cheeks!

Ava with her Tita Suzette and Tita Anna.

Silly billys... :D

Of course, everyone was still woozy from their respective New Years Eve shindigs and whatnots but it was still fun to see the smiles and hear the laughter from everyone there.

Until next New Years Day!  :D

2 comments: