15 February 2012

Our Early Valentine's Day Celebration

Last Saturday, Alain and I made a snap decision to go out and have our Valentine's Day Dinner.  We chose to go to Corniche at the Diamond Hotel.  We ate here awhile back to celebrate Alain's promotion and both agreed that the food, ambiance and location to us made it the best place to have our dinner.  The verdict?  The food's still amazing.  What I like best in Corniche is their Japanese station with the various pickled vegetables.  Wasn't able to take a picture of my Japanese plate because I inhaled it right away.

Just like last time, Corniche gave a 20% discount since we used a Citibank credit card to pay.  It's part of the Citi World Privileges.  Totally sulit!  :D 

I love the fact that no matter how big the crowd is,
the stations are never overcrowded

Our seafood plate:  grilled shrimp and oysters with cheese

Our table.  Note the fluffy pillows on the sofa side.
Makes you want to sleep in between courses hehehe...

My third plate :D

My lamb chops with mint jelly

Dessert plate number 1

Dessert plate number 2

You won't know it with Alain's expression but we're happy campers hehehe...

Belated Happy Hearts Day Everyone!  :D

Corniche at the Diamond Hotel
Lobby, Roxas Boulevard cor. Dr. J. Quintos St., Manila
For reservations call +63 2 528 3000

No comments:

Post a Comment