21 August 2013

Comfort Food for Rainy Days at Rufo's Famous Tapa

The weather the past few weeks has been cold and wet.  All I want to do is curl up in bed, read a good book or watch TV and have something warm and filling to eat.

On one of those cold and wet days, I had to unfortunately, get out of the house to do some errands.  While braving the weather, I passed by Rufo's Famous Tapa in A.Venue.  Since I had been craving for some kind of soup at the time, I decided to go in and eat.
Oriental Cream Soup - it was a bit watery but it was piping hot which
satisfied my cravings.  Liked the fact that there were onion leaves and
fried garlic.

Burger Steak -  The burger was a bit small but tasted good.  Loved
the kropek that came along with it.

Rufo's Famous Tapa - Of course, I had to get the tapa meal!  Just as
they promised, the sauce alone could be a viand.  The eggs were to
my liking in both this dish and the burger steak.
Overall, I'm happy with the meals that I got at Rufo's.  It was filling and warm, perfect for rainy days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment