22 August 2013

Cheap Finds: Nescafe Cappuccino

I admit, I'm a Starbucks addict.  If I'm stressed or lack of sleep, nothing makes me feel better than a Venti Caramel Macchiato but because of finances and the fact that the nearest Starbucks branch in my office in Intramuros was a 15 minute walk, I had to find other alternatives to my usual cup of joe.  

While browsing the shelves of Ministop, I came upon this:

Nescafe Cappuccino

There are other cappuccino brands other both local and imported but I was pleasantly surprised at this product of Nescafe.  It has the right amount of sweetness and creaminess.  The froth on top is satisfying.  I also like the fact that there are chocolate granules included in a separate package.  This is a great alternative to Starbucks.

I liked it so much that I have also stocked up at home.  

Nescafe Cappuccino and the other coffee
brands we use




No comments:

Post a Comment