16 September 2013

Pinterest Recipes: Good Morning Oatmeal

I'm not really a fan of oatmeal.  I just not a fan of its texture.  Plus, it can be so redundant.  Thank goodness I have been seeing so many recipes on Pinterest that jazzes up this boring dish.  The first one that I tried is from, Kath Eats Real Food's Latte Lovers Oatmeal.


I had to tweak the recipe a little bit I didn't have some of the ingredients that she used.

Good Morning Oatmeal
8 tbs. rolled oats
1 cup hot water
1 sachet Nescafe Decaf
1 tbsp. dessicated coconut
1 tbsp. peanut butter
1 tbsp. chocolate chips
1 tbsp. almond flakes

  1. Mix the rolled oats and hot water and microwave on high for about 1 min.  Continue heating every 30 seconds if you want the oats to become softer.
  2. Mix in the coffee, coconut and peanut butter
  3. Top with chocolate chips and almond flakes

No comments:

Post a Comment