30 November 2011

INDIGO Baby Products that We Use

Ever since I got pregnant, I've been introduced to a whole new world of Mommy Products on-line.  It's so amazing to see what Mompreneurs are offering to the Mommy community here in the Philippines.  One find that I'm talking about is INDIGO Baby.  I've previously purchased my Saya Baby Carrier and Boncho from them and I am very satisfied with these two products.  They've both made taking care of Ava so much easier.




I decided to try out their bath & body line also which are all natural and hence, safe for babies' skins.


I initially ordered the "Jar of Hope" First Aid Gel and "Sun is Shining" SPF 30 Baby Sunblock.  Been using the gel for Ava's bug bites and occasional diaper rashes.  We will be using the sunblock this weekend.  I was able to buy the "Jar of Love" Healing Balm and "Shoo Fly Don't Bother Me" Insect Repellent Lotion during the last MommyMundo Bazaar in Rockwell.  The healing balm has been very useful these past few days since it provides relief to Ava from her colds.  We've been putting on the lotion on Ava and we noticed that she has fewer mosquito bites already.


I have also purchased a bottle of "Roach Wars" but I haven't been able to use it yet.  The salesperson explained that I could just put a tiny amount of the powder in an empty matchbox and just leave it open in a corner of a room.  I'm thinking of trying this out in our bathroom so that the little one won't have easy access to it.

You can find more INDIGO Baby products in their website http://indigomanila.blogspot.com.  I will definitely be back to buy more stuff for Ava.

No comments:

Post a Comment